Tuesday, July 4, 2006

5yr old's 1st encounter with a breast pump

My sis gave me a breast pump last night. Farn being curious as usual asked: "Mummy, what is this?"
"Oh, it's a pump for pumping milk from the breast."
"What's a breast?" So I pointed to my breast.
"Can you show me how it works?"
"Mummy will show you when I'm using it."
"Can you show me now?"
"Now? No, 'cos mummy don't have milk now, must wait till baby kitty comes out."
"It's ok, you can use my milk."
Huh???? Mummy is speechless.....
Then Farn continued: "Can you use it for other drinks?"
"Er...... no, only for milk."
"Can it make blue berries juice?"
HUH??????????? Maybe he thought it works like a juicer.....kekekeke
"Er.....no,dear. Alright time for your bedtime stories!" With that, I quickly put away the pump in case he came up with more weird questions.

1 comment:

Mrs Piggy said...

LOL...so cute. but he's not wrong ah...dis is wat a kid's mind like...keke...