Wednesday, January 31, 2007

how she has grown :)


Just realised it's been almost a year since I last wrote. Little Han is coming to 6mths on 3rd February. Wow! And she's grown sooo much. She's such a smiley little darling, always have a ready smile on her face, unlike Farn who's quite a cry baby when he was her age kekekeke...... Hmmm let's see, Han's almost 6mths & she's already able to sleep through the nite for the whole 10hrs (I'm thankful for that), flip from back to tummy & back, able to stand with support, very chatty, definately very curious (very excited when Farn & I are having our meals, guess she can't wait to taste other food beside her bland, boring FM). She's very active, always waving her hands & feet in the air, think we're gonna have a hard time catching her when she becomes more mobile.

Gosh.... she's soo different from Farn. Her bro is a very docile baby, doesn't move much, always at the same position where we placed him. He's cot was always neat & tidy, not like Han who has the power to uproot anything that's not tied down in her cot, even the bumpers are not spared. Hope she doesn't become a tomboy in the future kekekeke. Shhhhh....... she's having her afternoon nap right now.


As for me... hmmm I've LOST my pregnancy weight! Hooray! Yeah!! ^5!!! but but but I still can't fit into most of my pants :( It must be due to expanded hips, luckily I have a very boyish figure, no ( . )( . ), no waist & no hips hehehehe, so my hips still looks ok even though they're expanded.

Going IKEA later to get some stuff for CNY, didn't had a proper CNY last year due to very severe morning sickness, so I'm gonna enjoy myself this year :)

Gotta go check on the sleeping angel *MUCKS*






No comments: