Saturday, February 24, 2007

chinese new year

first day
Very excited as it is Han's 1st Chinese New Year. Can't wait to show her off to my relatives. But but but Farn complained of stomachache after finishing his morning milk & threw out. Poor boy, keep asking me how how. So we didn't went to mum's place as what we usually do on CNY. By lunch time he was feeling better so we decided to go with my ILs to hb's godma's plc. Who knows while I was getting Han ready, Farn complained of tummy ache again :( Haiz, in the end I've to stay home with him while dh & Han went with my ILs. Farn was very disappointed, asked me "How? I dun wan to miss all the fun leh" I also dun wan to stay at home wat....boringgggg.........

second day
Was planning to go mum's place as we didn't go yesterday, but she was out visiting & couldn't confirm when she'ld be home, xianz. Went to dh's boss CNY lunch, no mood so didn't eat much. After the lunch we went to dh's godma's place as it's nearby & Farn missed going there yesterday. Another boringggg day.

third day
Today's the day that Ido's having a gathering at KM's place, so excited. Finally I can have some fun, just luv to yak with the mummies. BUT Farn has to spoil my fun AGAIN!!! He had lunch at 1pm & took 1 bl**dy whole hr to finish. Can't believe it! The gathering starts at 1pm, I still have to get him ready, doll up myself, get Han's stuff to pass to MIL, even if I'm lucky enough to get a cab right away, it'ld be 4pm by the time I reach Yew Tee (yupz, that's where KM stays). In the end, I skipped KM's gathering, went to mum's place for dinner (kekekeke and I met Simon's gf there finally). Yet another boringgggg day.... kaoz....

Well, that's my 'most interesting' CNY. A very happy & prosperous Chinese New Year to you, hope yours is more fun den mine :)

No comments: