Friday, August 31, 2012

photo heart friday: let’s get married


My girl and I was watching TV programme and having little talks on the couch last night. I turned to her, pout my mouth and said “Mummy want to kiss kiss mei mei”. She got up and promptly planted a kiss on my lips. Then she looked at me and asked “Mummy, is it we marry?”.

Er.... hmmm..... ok...... she’s definitely not watching programmes suitable for her age hahaha....

My girl went on to say “Mummy, is it marry then we become family and stay together? I want to marry mummy so we can stay together always.”. Mummy said “Mummy don’t want you. You go choose someone else to marry.” “No mummy, I will choose someone else when I grow up. Now I am still young, I want to marry Mummy and stay with you.” Okayy..... too much TV programmes..... hahaha but STILL my heart melted....

Afterwards, I teased her with “Come, come, mummy want to marry you”, she got up and planted another kiss on my lips. Awww.... my babe, my daughter...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Melted!!!! Aiyo I get this with my daughter too... she loves cuddling, hugging and kissing me too. It's just different compared with the boys. :p

Dominique Goh said...

Girls are really very sweet. I love the hugs and cuddles from my little girl and my #2 son. I guess as they get older it's not as frequent with boys.

DinoMama said...

Sweet lah! Runs in the family ya? hahah~

Mine say "Mummy, when I grow up I will get married, have a wife and then have a son of my own right?" Aye... not very sweet *sulk*